ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Photos that spontaneously change

<< < (7/9) > >>

Giampy:
There is also another side of the matter: spontaneous changes of many photo within a short time.

A certain photo is reddish. By Photoshop I decrease the color red. The photo is fine.

End of the story, right? No.

If I look at the photo the next day, or after few hours, or sometimes after few minutes, the photo is reddish again. Photoshop again, another decreasing of the color red.
All that repeats itself for several times. I would say the correction must be repeated roughly for four-five times.
At last, after several corrections, the photo reaches its final stable state.

It's really exasperating.
I don't understand what happens in my PC. It seems possessed by the devil...

MilesAhead:
I don't understand what happens in my PC. It seemes possessed by the devil...
--- End quote ---

That may explain the preference for lots of red.  btw I wouldn't get into a flame war with him.  :)

But all seriousness aside, have you done lots of virus scans?  Maybe you have some prankware floating about.

tomos:
^maybe his monitor is like a dying star...

btw, Giampy, have you tried any of the suggestions in this thread?

Giampy:
have you done lots of virus scans?  Maybe you have some prankware floating about.-MilesAhead (March 19, 2014, 05:03 PM)
--- End quote ---

I hunted for every kind of infection, and for each kind of infection I used more programs.
No result.

Giampy:
^maybe his monitor is like a dying star...-tomos (March 19, 2014, 05:18 PM)
--- End quote ---

The drawback concerns only some photos and only the area they cover.
Everything else on the monitor is fine and above all it's stable.
That's why I don't believe the culprit is the monitor.

have you tried any of the suggestions in this thread?
--- End quote ---

In the last 20 months I tried everything but another monitor. I already tried the suggestions I read here.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version