ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Photos that spontaneously change

<< < (5/9) > >>

Giampy:

The changed photo/wallpaper that drove me to start this thread:

I can't know how you see it. I see it rather dark and reddish.
It's impossible I fine-tuned that photo in such way!

Who is the hacker who changes my photos?  >:(  :)  

tomos:
Giampy,
when you say you see it dark - do you mean in the forum - or do you mean on the desktop as wallpaper - or are you looking at it in some other softw.?

In the forum here, the face looks well balanced on my monitor (with brightness relatively low on monitor settings).

Giampy:
Giampy,
when you say you see it dark - do you mean in the forum - or do you mean on the desktop as wallpaper - or are you looking at it in some other softw.?
-tomos (February 14, 2014, 06:26 AM)
--- End quote ---

I see it dark everywhere: this forum, desktop, viewer of Windows XP, Jpegview, Microsoft Paint.

Of course there are little differences among those systems/software, but such differences are irrelevant.

Stoic Joker:
In the forum here, the face looks well balanced on my monitor (with brightness relatively low on monitor settings).
-tomos (February 14, 2014, 06:26 AM)
--- End quote ---

Looks perfectly fine here to me as well.

Shades:
Do the pictures that change color all start with the color white on the left side?

Had a similar problem before, where the image was shown correctly with IrfanView, but ff'ed up in all Microsoft related products for viewing images. That is because these use (part of) Internet Explorer to render the image on your screen.

What I did was to add a 1-pixel wide bevel of a color very close to white on the left side of the image and a small bit on top and bottom of the image. This fixed my problem, it might fix yours.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version