ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

It's not a valid windows 32bit application

<< < (4/5) > >>

Contro:
Trying.
Mine is free version of malwarebytes antimalware. I suppose apply too to the free version. All my antivirus are free. the main avast! free.
 ;D

Doing the cleaning

Contro:
Not luck day.
Continues the same message after reinitiate.
Perhaps is in the registry. What chains can I look for ?

Candidates strings :
Malwarebytes
Anti-Malware
mbam.exe
mbamgui.exe
mbamservice.exe
mbam*
 :-*

tomos:
^ I say you need help from the malwarebytes forums

I was in an antivirus forum but the way they usually offer support don't go with me because the tell me : do this, do , do , do and gives no explanations at all. So finally i decided to do "searching" the web.....
-Contro (February 13, 2014, 08:06 AM)
--- End quote ---
-
I removed a virus last week - some things got temporarily messed up from the fixes recommended, but in general I'd say you're better off going with the instructions from the antivirus forum -- but that's easy for me to say now ;-)

Do you have a recent image of the OS partition(s) ?

Contro:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\AllFilesystemObjects\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\MBAMShlExt was not possible to elliminate.  Searching mbam.

Now with malwarebytes
in the registry

in the system
c:\ProgramData\Malwarebytes , no access
C:\ProgramData\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, no access

I paciently take control of administration rights.
I decided not delete the prior directories

i elliminate two entries about malwabytes, but I forgot to capure the key....

so . By fear i reiniate again and try again.

This virus take possession of several folders, and seems put to zero the groups of users of some files. And those files was not possible to open. After about 48 hours i haven't observed the virus. But may be some strange behaviours stay in some place......
 ;D

After reinition i will try to install again and inform you.

Owwww. i find the string malwarebytes in :
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
and this other one possibly old
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware (portable)
error opening the last key
HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-1755684145-2953533415-1880356850-1000\Software\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
 :P

Contro:
^ I say you need help from the malwarebytes forums

I was in an antivirus forum but the way they usually offer support don't go with me because the tell me : do this, do , do , do and gives no explanations at all. So finally i decided to do "searching" the web.....
-Contro (February 13, 2014, 08:06 AM)
--- End quote ---
-
I removed a virus last week - some things got temporarily messed up from the fixes recommended, but in general I'd say you're better off going with the instructions from the antivirus forum -- but that's easy for me to say now ;-)

Do you have a recent image of the OS partition(s) ?
-tomos (February 13, 2014, 01:51 PM)
--- End quote ---

Do you read my mind ?

Let me reinitiate and try again . if no results i will go malwarbytes forums but will inform you here too about final results.

Best Regards

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version