ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

It's not a valid windows 32bit application

<< < (2/5) > >>

Contro:
I think Target meant to reinstall the application that won't launch...not your whole operating system.
-skwire (February 12, 2014, 09:14 PM)
--- End quote ---

Yes. I know. I tried ccleaner and finally i am reinstalling. I am with this virus from 08.02.2014. Time to work !!!!!!!
Reinstall, but first delete the exe affected or may fail the reinstallation.....

Best Regards

Stoic Joker:
What can I do to recover those affected executables.-Contro (February 12, 2014, 07:45 PM)
--- End quote ---

OS isn't mentioned, but if it is Win7 Previous Versions may be an option if it's enabled.

mouser:
Best thing to do if you get infected by a bad virus (one not known to be easily and reliably cleanable) is restore a system backup that you know is clean, or reinstall windows -- rather than try to "clean it"

Contro:
Best thing to do if you get infected by a bad virus (one not known to be easily and reliably cleanable) is restore a system backup that you know is clean, or reinstall windows -- rather than try to "clean it"
-mouser (February 13, 2014, 06:58 AM)
--- End quote ---

Yes, yes and yes. You are right . But, I am in reverse mode. Save the system !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I recognized is one of my many stupid attitudes.
 :-[

Contro:
The last thing is Malwarebytes antimalware.
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbam.exe"
I can't find that executable.
I can't reinstall
what can i do ?
Precisaly i think the tool allows me to neutralize the virus was : CureIt. Seems of malwarebytes too.
 :-\

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version