ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2014

N.A.N.Y. 2014 Submission: clipboard monitor "rpclip"

<< < (2/2)

raybeere:
It seems to work fine now. Must have been a temporary glitch.

Just in case it crops up again - it had a red header, the name Arrakis, and a lot of text in what I assume was Spanish. So all I could read was the domain name and the 404.

Anyway, I've got my copy now.  :) Thanks for a very useful tool.

guerillablood:
Awesome little tool, thanks flamerz! I may actually replace Ditto, my current clipboard manager, with this. The only improvement I can see for this tool is to make an option to have it running from the tray/minimize to the tray instead of keeping it in the taskbar.

Edit: Also, maybe make the time stamping include a field for seconds and perhaps have an option for it to log times of all captures?

flamerz:
Thanks man... good to know that it works for you.  :Thmbsup:

I'm using this small tool everyday.

I'll try to improve with your suggestions, but my second kid born a couple of months ago and its a challenge to get some quiet time to code :)

guerillablood:
Congrats on the second kid man!

kurdi:
I am also using this tool every day, after having written up NANY on my freeware blog
http://www.freewaregenius.com/come-awesome-freeware-check-nany-2014/

I like that it doesn't have feature glut; However, I would like to request ONE more option: the ability to minimize to tray on clicking the rop right 'x' instead of exiting.
Is this possible? I would be very greatful.

Samer
www.freewaregenius.com

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version