ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Malwarebytes is moving away from lifetime licenses

<< < (7/8) > >>

40hz:
Back on-topic, I bought a MBAM license a few years back, not because I wanted/needed the real-time protection, but because I wanted to support them because they have helped me get *metric tons* of crap off of the computers that people have dragged in front of me begging me to fix over the years.
-Innuendo (March 15, 2014, 06:39 PM)
--- End quote ---

:Thmbsup: :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup:

Ditto
-Carol Haynes (March 16, 2014, 03:52 PM)
--- End quote ---

Me too. 8)

Joe Hone:
Back on-topic, I bought a MBAM license a few years back, not because I wanted/needed the real-time protection, but because I wanted to support them because they have helped me get *metric tons* of crap off of the computers that people have dragged in front of me begging me to fix over the years.
-Innuendo (March 15, 2014, 06:39 PM)
--- End quote ---

:Thmbsup: :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup:

Ditto
-Carol Haynes (March 16, 2014, 03:52 PM)
--- End quote ---

Me too. 8)
-40hz (March 16, 2014, 04:29 PM)
--- End quote ---

I just bought licenses for 2 computers for the same reason. But we here at DC believe in supporting software developers, right?

mwb1100:
It looks like the license change has been made.  If you purchase MBAM from here on out, for $25 you'll get a 1 year subscription to a 3 PC license.

However, if you feel like you really, really want a lifetime license, they've allocated 5000 of them for a last gasp sale.

You can go here until they run out ($25 per PC, lifetime license, no discounts that I'm aware of):

- http://www.malwarebytes.org/eureka/

bit:
I run Malwarebytes on my Win7.
When I installed it in my WinXP, I think I merely used the same download to save time.
Both work fine.
I wonder now if I'm running the same install on both?

Curt:
http://cnet.co/1qiS8pz
$20 instead of $25
- but of course merely the new 1-year license
Ends at 11:59 p.m. PT on Tuesday, April 15.

>>Get Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium for $19.95 | Software Deals - CNET Download.com<<-CNet Download.com Software Deals
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version