ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

create a new entry in the main contextual menu : a new txt file

<< < (8/9) > >>

Contro:
Ejem. The concept is clear after analyze. Applying
 :-[ :tellme:

MilesAhead:
-Contro (February 23, 2014, 01:15 PM)
--- End quote ---

You don't have to go the macro route.  But I figured the mechanism is there and you don't have to mess with temp filename stuff.  Plus newer versions of Windows are finicky about creating files.  You could use a program that just calls CreateFile() but it may need to be run as administrator.

Contro:
Applied.
Nothing happen after multiple proofs.

I will revise everything trying to determine what i am doing bad

the code i use :

--- Code: Autohotkey ---#NoEnv  ; Recommended for performance and compatibility with future AutoHotkey releases.#Warn  ; Recommended for catching common errors.SendMode Input  ; Recommended for new scripts due to its superior speed and reliability.SetWorkingDir %A_ScriptDir%  ; Ensures a consistent starting directory.Sendmode,inputClick,RightSend,wSleep,200Send,t

Contro:
-Contro (February 23, 2014, 01:15 PM)
--- End quote ---

You don't have to go the macro route.  But I figured the mechanism is there and you don't have to mess with temp filename stuff.  Plus newer versions of Windows are finicky about creating files.  You could use a program that just calls CreateFile() but it may need to be run as administrator.
-MilesAhead (February 23, 2014, 04:36 PM)
--- End quote ---

I have several utilities to generate one or more empty txt files in a folder. so the purpose now is create with the contextual menu. But I think you are right. Is only create a new empty txt file with an entry in the main contextual menu.

How can i do that ?
Or what am i doing bad in the prior script ?

Best Regards
 :-*

Contro:
By the way i have initial problems with compilers.

One of my compilers don't go well.
Where is the official version of Autohotkey_L ?

Best Regards

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version