ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

coded needed launch url's

<< < (3/4) > >>

Contro:
http://ahkscript.org/docs/commands/Run.htm
-4wd (February 05, 2014, 09:07 PM)
--- End quote ---

http://ahkscript.org/docs/commands/Run.htm
-4wd (February 05, 2014, 09:07 PM)
--- End quote ---

Run is a command not a library to automate Firefox.

I'm not talking about launch Firefox with parameters.

:-[

Contro:
Perhaps the question is bad expressed.

How to automate internet when using firefox browser ?

:-*

4wd:
Your original question was that you wanted to open a list of URLs in Firefox, have you tried it?

firefox.exe -new-tab URL1
firefox.exe -new-tab URL2
etc
etc
etc

Do you want to open a list of URLs as per your original question or do something completely different?

Contro:
Your original question was that you wanted to open a list of URLs in Firefox, have you tried it?

etc
etc
etc

Do you want to open a list of URLs as per your original question or do something completely different?
-4wd (February 05, 2014, 10:20 PM)
--- End quote ---

gnnnnngggnnnnn gnnngg arrrrrrgggghahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

>:(

Sure is possible, but then I will need to adapt to every url's list i have. Not confortable.

At this point of the "movie" I think must be alternatives ways to automate firefox, chrome, safari, yandex, etc with AHK.

But not with a UDF like with autoit.
I begin to understand alternatives, like que development scripting o something each browser have.....

:tellme:

Vurbal:

etc
etc
etc

-4wd (February 05, 2014, 10:20 PM)
--- End quote ---

gnnnnngggnnnnn gnnngg arrrrrrgggghahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

>:(

Sure is possible, but then I will need to adapt to every url's list i have. Not confortable.

At this point of the "movie" I think must be alternatives ways to automate firefox, chrome, safari, yandex, etc with AHK.

But not with a UDF like with autoit.
I begin to understand alternatives, like que development scripting o something each browser have.....

:tellme:
-Contro (February 06, 2014, 09:42 AM)
--- End quote ---

If you have to reformat them to work with the command line 4wd posted they must not be URLs. The U in URL stands for uniform in reference to the fact they are always in the same standard format. Anything not in that format is not a URL.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version