ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > DC Gamer Club

[ENDED] HUNTERCOIN GIVEAWAY~! =D

<< < (4/6) > >>

wraith808:
The forum thread said it takes forever if you're not using an SSD
-Deozaan (February 04, 2014, 05:53 PM)
--- End quote ---

Ah :(  Not using an SSD, and don't have one. :(

Deozaan:
I figured out how to "play". . . sort of. It's like the slowest and dumbest MUD ever.

I'm not sure it's worth it.

Renegade:
I received your HUC. And I think I created a character, but I don't see myself in the game, and I don't know how to actually play.
-Deozaan (February 04, 2014, 06:18 PM)
--- End quote ---

I actually saw you post in the chat before you left it.

You just run around and collect coins. Take them back to the spawning area to cash them out, and repeat. You can kill players as well. Lots of strategy to be used in there. But, I've been playing a bit more. :D

The forum thread said it takes forever if you're not using an SSD
-Deozaan (February 04, 2014, 05:53 PM)
--- End quote ---

Ah :(  Not using an SSD, and don't have one. :(
-wraith808 (February 04, 2014, 08:37 PM)
--- End quote ---

I'm not sure that you NEED an SSD. Just see if you can get it running.

I figured out how to "play". . . sort of. It's like the slowest and dumbest MUD ever.

I'm not sure it's worth it.
-Deozaan (February 05, 2014, 02:35 AM)
--- End quote ---

Well, I sold off a small number of the coins I have, and made 0.17 bitcoins, or a bit over $150 USD. Given the current exchange rate, I gave out about $25 worth of coins here.

When was the last time you got PAID to play a game? ;) ;D

But you're best off to play with multiple players. That's why I gave out way more coins than I said I would above (and that I'd collected more by the time someone posted). You can then make quite a few, and gather some coins, stand to mine on the spot, use some to destruct and kill players to steal their coins, etc. 

There's quite a bit to the game if you play it some and figure out the strategies in there. Choke points. Fastest paths. Intercepting players at constant speeds. Killing other players & stealing coins - worlds of strategy here. I've got a few tricks in there to get coins and escape AND to cover my tracks so I can't be caught or intercepted easily. Stand on a coin spawning point to collect them as they appear. Lots in there. It's half action and half strategy. Real-time turn-based.

Renegade:
Well, I sold off a small number of the coins I have, and made 0.17 bitcoins, or a bit over $150 USD.
-Renegade (February 05, 2014, 05:33 AM)
--- End quote ---

Ooops! Make that about 0.27 BTC and almost $250. For playing a game. :P ;D Hahahaha~! ;D

This is just craziness~!  :Thmbsup:

fish9555:
HUrLRbiNi8sC2THv2tAmgG3L8YzfRVqCam thanks.  :Thmbsup: i want play this

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version