ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > DC Gamer Club

[ENDED] HUNTERCOIN GIVEAWAY~! =D

<< < (3/6) > >>

wraith808:
Still syncing... :(
-wraith808 (February 03, 2014, 11:14 AM)
--- End quote ---

Man... you have the worst luck...

Make sure that you've downloaded the most recent client. Also, in the appdata directory, delete everything except the wallet.dat and conf file. Restart - you should be good then.
-Renegade (February 03, 2014, 06:00 PM)
--- End quote ---

Did that... and it went from being stuck at about 22 hours behind to being 3 days behind.

*sigh*

Deozaan:
And at market rates, I made almost $300 today for playing a silly game! :P
-Renegade (February 03, 2014, 08:55 AM)
--- End quote ---

$300 USD? Can you actually trade it for cash, or is that just a theoretical exchange rate?

Deozaan:
It only took me about 30 minutes to sync, and it started at "3 days behind". The forum thread said it takes forever if you're not using an SSD, so I made sure to put the program on my SSD.

HSm3zLvgA9NNvarbFjsgb6w3eDLfgzn3HE

Renegade:
And at market rates, I made almost $300 today for playing a silly game! :P
-Renegade (February 03, 2014, 08:55 AM)
--- End quote ---

$300 USD? Can you actually trade it for cash, or is that just a theoretical exchange rate?
-Deozaan (February 04, 2014, 05:25 PM)
--- End quote ---

That's based off of what I saw people buying/selling in the forums. There's no formal exchange yet, so it's basically whatever anyone will give you. But people pay in other currencies, e.g. Bitcoin, Litecoin, etc.

It only took me about 30 minutes to sync, and it started at "3 days behind". The forum thread said it takes forever if you're not using an SSD, so I made sure to put the program on my SSD.

HSm3zLvgA9NNvarbFjsgb6w3eDLfgzn3HE
-Deozaan (February 04, 2014, 05:53 PM)
--- End quote ---

Sent!

A few people seemed to be having problems. Lots managed to get things working easily enough though.

Deozaan:
I received your HUC. And I think I created a character, but I don't see myself in the game, and I don't know how to actually play.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version