ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

coded needed launch url's

<< < (4/4)

4wd:
I honestly despair at moments like this.

1) Read a URL from the text file
2) Execute Firefox, (or Chrome), with it as an argument.
3) Go to step 1

Exactly how is this any different from what you are doing for IE?

ie. Replace this:

--- Code: Autohotkey ---if (A_index = 1)  wb.Navigate2(URL . A_LoopReadLine, navOpenNewForegroundTab) ; Navigateelse  wb.Navigate2(URL . A_LoopReadLine, navOpenInBackgroundTab) ; Navigate
with this:

--- Code: Autohotkey ---Run, Firefox.exe -new-tab A_LoopReadLine, C:\Program Files\Mozilla\Firefox
NOTE: Because I don't use AHK, YOU may have to tweak that line.

I don't use AHK
--- Code: Autohotkey ---#NoEnv  ; Recommended for performance and compatibility with future AutoHotkey releases.#Warn  ; Recommended for catching common errors.pongo ; inicial por error al compilar sobre esta lĂ­nea.SendMode Input  ; Recommended for new scripts due to its superior speed and reliability.SetWorkingDir %A_ScriptDir%  ; Ensures a consistent starting directory.     FileSelectFile, filepathloop, Read, %filepath%{Run, Firefox.exe -new-tab A_LoopReadLine, C:\Program Files\Mozilla\Firefoxsleep 100}return

MilesAhead:
@4wd what you posted is what BrowserBunch does with a few additional options.  I haven't tried IE in awhile, but I don't support it because the last time I tested it, I could not get it to open URLs in a new tab. I set the setting that's supposed to get it to open URLs in a new tab.  But I found many complaints the setting did not work on the web.  In any case for IE based browsers they can use the ActiveX approach.

There may be a way to automate other browsers from the inside, using an AddOn or JavaScript or something.  But I think it would require customization for each.  That's exactly what I tried to avoid in BrowserBunch.  Just a simple launcher that would work with any browser that accepted multiple URLs on the command line, and could be set to open new pages in a new tab.

Why BrowserBunch will not be updatedUnfortunately I lost all my include files.  Most of the utilities I've written in AutoIt3 used multiple includes.  Since AHK is much more powerful for hotkeys, I'm just going to let the AU3 stuff whither on the vine.  It's just too much work to try to regenerate the sources.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version