ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

Launch tabs from a text file in Firefox, Chrome, Opera,.....

<< < (3/3)

lanux128:
Is specially useful when you have to filter group of url's . I was using the tab groups in FF , but this tool is more flexible. And I can use more browsers now.
I am going to try just now if I can have more than six browsers. -Contro (February 04, 2014, 04:35 PM)
--- End quote ---

glad to see it working well for you! i gather from the readme.txt, the app is hard-coded with a max of 6 browsers. to increase the limit, you may have to post a feature request to MilesAhead. ;)

Contro:
Is specially useful when you have to filter group of url's . I was using the tab groups in FF , but this tool is more flexible. And I can use more browsers now.
I am going to try just now if I can have more than six browsers. -Contro (February 04, 2014, 04:35 PM)
--- End quote ---

glad to see it working well for you! i gather from the readme.txt, the app is hard-coded with a max of 6 browsers. to increase the limit, you may have to post a feature request to MilesAhead. ;)
-lanux128 (February 04, 2014, 06:33 PM)
--- End quote ---

Understood. A great application anyway. I have adopted in the task bar

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version