ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Automate options in windows 7

<< < (5/6) > >>

Contro:
I love scripting :) I had a menu back in my XP days that had a listing of all of the rundll32 commands I frequently used and let me press 1-40 to launch them :)
-Josh (January 26, 2014, 12:53 PM)
--- End quote ---

:-[
Perhaps do you know where is that splendid multilauncher ?
 :P

Josh:
That is long gone, but I can generate a shell batch file, or perhaps skwire might generate a shell autohotkey script for you :) Autohotkey is the more modern way

Contro:
Don't worry. That's the idea.
I remember I have somewhere special and simple menus made with AHK or similar. Definible. That is the number or rows and files.
I have that menues created, but finally there are so many launchers tools that I finish with my beloved Goldmine.
but i will put the link.
I must have somewhere.
 :-[

Vurbal:
I love scripting :) I had a menu back in my XP days that had a listing of all of the rundll32 commands I frequently used and let me press 1-40 to launch them :)
-Josh (January 26, 2014, 12:53 PM)
--- End quote ---

rundll32 can do some really cool things if you have the patience to find the right arguments - or at least the forethought to keep notes when you find them.

Contro:
 ;D
I found it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! incredible

Incredible !!!!!!!

its very simple.
Un pack the files in a folder
the launch.ini file is for configuration. You can configure so may rows and columns you need. I recommend not so many because is you have a tiny screen may have problems to locate the options.
You can edit the paths to be launched even from the executable file .ahk extension.
Yo you will need to have installed the wonderful autohotkey_L or similar. Exist a similar version for Autoit i have too. but at the past moment i selected the ahk option.

:-*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version