ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

RightNote Pro 50% Off Thru January 31

(1/6) > >>

wocius:
Just go to bauerapps's homepage, and there's a banner link.  

I've tried many of this type of program (myBase, InfoQube, UR, AllMyNotes, MLO, myTreeDB, TreeNotes, etc.) and I keep coming back to RightNote.  I administer a center at a university, and use ACT! for our 4500-person database, but for keeping all sorts of miscellaneous info handy and keeping track of event details, RSVP lists, etc., I find RN (esp. with its powerful table features) the best for me.

(BTW, I've been a supporting member of DC for six years (exactly six years and four days), and I am embarrassed to say this is only my third post.  Hope I don't count as a troll, but you guys know so much more than I do, I've hesitated to stick a foot in before now.)

cranioscopical:
I've hesitated to stick a foot in before now
-wocius (January 22, 2014, 08:21 AM)
--- End quote ---
Thanks for the tip!

Don't stick a foot in, jump right in with both!

Scott_Y:
Paying for a RightNote license is well worth it, and 50% off is a generous offer. I used the free version of RN for about a year before upgrading to the Standard version. I wish I had done that earlier because of how much time the extra features have saved me -- particularly with links to other notes, formatting preserved in web clips, and the formatting options for RichView notes. I've rarely felt as satisfied over a software purchase.

40hz:
I've hesitated to stick a foot in before now
-wocius (January 22, 2014, 08:21 AM)
--- End quote ---
Thanks for the tip!

Don't stick a foot in, jump right in with both!
-cranioscopical (January 22, 2014, 09:01 AM)
--- End quote ---

Yes please do. We can always benefit from some 'new' voices. And we're all family here, so no need to ever feel shy. :Thmbsup:

lanux128:
thanks for the heads-up! a link to the website would be handy though. :)

To take advantage of the special 50% discount, enter the coupon RNT-W3A3-JAN when you place your order!
--- End quote ---

here's the link to the announcement: http://bauerapps.com/rightnote-pricing/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version