ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Coding Snacks

Screenshot on alarm

<< < (2/4) > >>

Contro:
Well, if you know the title,class or ID of the warning window it might be possible. I can look into making an app that will sit in the system tray and look for specific IDs,Classes and Window titles and then when it see's that window take a screen shot of it. Did you want the whole full screen window or just the window with the error/warning?
-c.gingerich (January 20, 2014, 09:28 AM)
--- End quote ---
Only all the windows. And work reverse. Able to see the title, class or ID of the window. so we can select if logs those windows.
that is : Initially logs every windows when appear, but configurable to don't consider the windows out of interest.

May be possible ?

Best Regards
 :-*

Contro:
Most dialogs will have class #32770.  That's probably the impetus for Sikuli.  The inability to get info the conventional way. In fact it works by you supplying a capture of the image to recognize.
-MilesAhead (January 20, 2014, 12:15 PM)
--- End quote ---
I think you are talking about OCR possibilities. Image Recognition.
But why not with a screenshot. Then is when I remember Mouser and the time to react and capture that window !!!!!
 :P

Contro:
You might be able to use Sikuli if you can get it to recognize the warning and/or error icons in dialog boxes.
-MilesAhead (January 19, 2014, 11:53 AM)
--- End quote ---

the problem Miles is that you treat me like a programmer. So..... I am studying javascript now. But only a little. My problem is lack of memory. I see in the basis all languages are the same. But so many commands and operators.......and more.....
 :-[

c.gingerich:
Hmm, maybe. In order to do something like that, the windows would have to currently be active to take a screen shot and not have another window covering it. So the app would have to cycle through all of the open windows and activate them one at a time to take a screenshot. The window would also have to remain open and active for at least 2-3 seconds.

Contro:
Hmm, maybe. In order to do something like that, the windows would have to currently be active to take a screen shot and not have another window covering it. So the app would have to cycle through all of the open windows and activate them one at a time to take a screenshot. The window would also have to remain open and active for at least 2-3 seconds.

-c.gingerich (January 20, 2014, 12:30 PM)
--- End quote ---

I think so too. I remember when i consult Mouser was a ghost window.
so :
Sikuli (miles) for any window
Software (c.gingerich) for non ghost windows.

The window i desire to capture is not a ghost window.

:-*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version