ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Net neutrality is dead. Bow to Comcast and Verizon, your overlords (AKA DOOOOOM)

<< < (2/5) > >>

rgdot:
If other countries follow this model the internet will die, I have no doubt the US will find a sufficient (whatever that may mean) market for those $5 extras but a major portion of the rest of the world will not. So if CNN is happy to participate in a $5 extra scheme for premium content that someone will be able to see for free, not illegally but because of market conditions, in India then so be it.

Stoic Joker:
It's precisely this type of blatantly obvious ultra greedy money grab that makes groups like Anonymous such a hit with the grass roots type folk. I really think somebody needs to get beaten with a history book that has been turned to the chapter on why Bonnie & Clyde were so :o ing popular.

Edvard:
...AAaanndd from the "let's take it straight to the basement" department, ladies and gentleman I give you the opposing view:

http://www.zdnet.com/i-hope-net-neutrality-is-really-dead-this-time-7000025167/

:P

wraith808:
I ... shouldn't have read that.  Really, there are shills... and there are fscking shills.  And he is... 

...I'm going to calm down.

rgdot:
What did I just read??? (actually only read half of it, may be the rest is great but I guess I will never know  :-\  )

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version