ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2014

NANY 2014 Pledge: Laptop utility to run any program on Lid Close

<< < (4/4)

MilesAhead:
If you figure out how to do it economically that might be your key to luxury.  If you stuck a ludicrous pic on it for the kids, and made a "serious" one for the adults, you might be traveling the world opening new markets for it.  Just don't let the bubble pack people put the squeeze on you.  :)

Your first $million gross profit is on me.  But after that I want my 10% development commission.  I'll be the one devising the gimmicky marketing for it.  Maybe call it Hobo Hassock or something.  Depends if American slang translates into other markets.  :)

MilesAhead:
btw I may miss the deadline(not sure when that is) but this program will be working soon.  It will be no frills drag and drop with checkboxes for launch on lid open,close and optionally lock desktop on lid close.  Just boilerplate stuff but the entry is slow slogging compared to typing into a desktop.

There's a chance I may be able to take a class or 2 at Miami Dade College (if I don't miss that deadline for admissions) so I'm trying to get that going.  :)

tomos:
There's a chance I may be able to take a class or 2 at Miami Dade College (if I don't miss that deadline for admissions) so I'm trying to get that going.  :)-MilesAhead (January 11, 2014, 03:52 PM)
--- End quote ---

best of luck with that Miles :up:

MilesAhead:
There's a chance I may be able to take a class or 2 at Miami Dade College (if I don't miss that deadline for admissions) so I'm trying to get that going.  :)-MilesAhead (January 11, 2014, 03:52 PM)
--- End quote ---

best of luck with that Miles :up:
-tomos (January 11, 2014, 05:10 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thank you.  It should be fun.  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version