ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

email provider for multiple accounts

<< < (2/4) > >>

SeraphimLabs:
What are you using multiple emails for? 

Sorry, as a service provider I have to ask. So many people running spam operations these days.

These days a lot of household ISPs include anywhere from 5-25 email addresses as part of their service bundle.

It also doesn't take much to simply create a server- giving you as many emails as you want off your own domain name.

IainB:
As @eleman suggested: Outlook.com

Otherwise, if you just want to be anonymous when signing up to a website that insists on your giving an email address, you could use MaskMe.com (FREE Firefox add-on) for email. I use it all the time. It's very handy and preserves your anonymity and enables you to avoid spammers/hackers getting your real email address. It generates a random and unique proxy email address for you for each instance you use it (e.g., similar to [email protected]), and all email addressed to that address goes to the real email account you have designated, where it appears showing you what the proxy address was. So you can always tell which person/organisation sent you that email or passed it on to another sender.

kalos:
What are you using multiple emails for?
-SeraphimLabs (January 12, 2014, 06:27 PM)
--- End quote ---

I want to sign up to a website with multiple accounts
it is legit (they -webmasters- asked me to do that whenever I need it)

Stoic Joker:
it requires me to give a phone number

or an alternative email (which I don't want to give)
-kalos (January 12, 2014, 04:55 PM)
--- End quote ---

Have you considered lying as an option? It's served me well for this type of thing in the past.

kalos:
it requires me to give a phone number

or an alternative email (which I don't want to give)
-kalos (January 12, 2014, 04:55 PM)
--- End quote ---

Have you considered lying as an option? It's served me well for this type of thing in the past.
-Stoic Joker (January 13, 2014, 11:34 AM)
--- End quote ---

but it will send a code to that mobile and require me to view it and enter it in their webpage (at least gmail does that)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version