ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Determine if a window on top is active or not

<< < (3/4) > >>

rjbull:
a proggy that enabled you to make little screens from different concurrently running programs/videos - and you could resize and drag each little screen to somewhere you wanted and they could all stay on top.

I'm sorry I didn't make a note of it [...]-IainB (January 12, 2014, 07:22 PM)
--- End quote ---
Maybe Contro found it - see his thread - OntopReplica?

Contro:
No rjbull. But is a help indeed.
What i am looking for is a text in the right zone of my screen that express what window is on top.
Here we have additional problems because a window can have the same final folder.
But even express if any window is commanded to be on top may be useful for me. Because usually we are the single users of our pc's during a lapse of time. If I obtain the indication a window is on top then I know what hotkey apply for the next launching of a link .
Miles Ahead have a script that may be adapted to put a window on top executing a script directly for that or the reverse action. But the point is to express this in the right portion of my screen, or definable position.

:-*

Miles Ahead Software

Contro:
How can i indicate that control+win+1 is with the 1 in the numerical keypad ?-Contro (January 12, 2014, 05:01 PM)
--- End quote ---

C'mon...open up the AHK help file and search for "keylist."

http://www.autohotkey.com/docs/KeyList.htm
-skwire (January 12, 2014, 11:32 PM)
--- End quote ---

Oh my God : Beautiful
Numlock ON    Numlock OFF
Numpad0    NumpadIns
Numpad1    NumpadEnd
Numpad2    NumpadDown
Numpad3    NumpadPgDn
Numpad4    NumpadLeft
Numpad5    NumpadClear
Numpad6    NumpadRight
Numpad7    NumpadHome
Numpad8    NumpadUp
Numpad9    NumpadPgUp
NumpadDot (.)    NumpadDel
NumpadDiv (/)    NumpadDiv (/)
NumpadMult (*)    NumpadMult (*)
NumpadAdd (+)    NumpadAdd (+)
NumpadSub (-)    NumpadSub (-)
NumpadEnter    NumpadEnter

IainB:
a proggy that enabled you to make little screens from different concurrently running programs/videos - and you could resize and drag each little screen to somewhere you wanted and they could all stay on top.
I'm sorry I didn't make a note of it [...]-IainB (January 12, 2014, 07:22 PM)
--- End quote ---
Maybe Contro found it - see his thread - OntopReplica?
-rjbull (January 13, 2014, 04:13 PM)
--- End quote ---

:Thmbsup:  Thankyou, I had completely missed that in the thread. That looks to be exactly the one I was talking about.

IainB:
Oops. Posted in wrong place.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version