ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Resolution of Screenshot Captor

<< < (2/5) > >>

mouser:
One important thing to remember is that for most of those icon buttons, there is a menu item.  The only ones that's not true for are the object buttons (arrow, highlight box, text box, etc.).

There is an optional "scanner" toolbar, that you can enable from the scanner tab of the options.

tomos:
On the video tutorials that you make, they are a lot bigger and there are two toolbars.
-James Bizzell (February 06, 2014, 03:18 PM)
--- End quote ---

The larger icon size in the video could be to do with mouser having a lower pixel-per-inch resolution on his monitor.

As for myself, I still have to check with the tooltips anyways for the majority of them :-[ :)

James Bizzell:
I understand all of the above. I have many programs and they all have icons that I can easily see. SC is the only program that I have that has icons, and about everything else, so small that I can hardly make out what I am looking at. Please, take a look at the pic below. It is easy to see that the pic from the tutorial, on the left, is much bigger than the one on the left, which is the way it looks on my monitor. Note that all icons are on one row on the left and there is two rows on the tutorial pic. Otherwise, I am loving this software. What it can do is amazing. I will use it, weather there is a fix for this or not. Thanks.

mouser:
Thanks James -- I appreciate the good nature of the request.  :up:

And I don't disagree the icons seem exceedingly small on your screenshot.  It looks like you have a high resolution screen set up (maybe with large font setting to make the text bigger)?

There is actually one or two things I can try, to see if it helps -- remind me if i don't post a test version in the next week.

James Bizzell:
mouser, I was wondering if you have had time to check this situation out. Thanks! :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version