ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Community Giveaways

Scrivener at 50% off

<< < (2/5) > >>

tomos:
Sorry but I am new to this and thought that active just meant registering.  Thanks for the reply and I understand.  At least it's help me find this site.
-p_culhane (January 13, 2014, 06:41 PM)
--- End quote ---

welcome to the site p_culhane :up:

I considered asking about this myself but not actively writing and dont see it happening in the near future...

40hz:
@ p_cuthane - Welcome to DoCo. We have one member who has published, and several of us have similar aspirations. Good to see another writer join the company. Hope to see more of you around here. :)

wraith808:
Sorry but I am new to this and thought that active just meant registering.  Thanks for the reply and I understand.  At least it's help me find this site.
-p_culhane (January 13, 2014, 06:41 PM)
--- End quote ---

Sorry if the answer was a bit short... I was short on time and didn't want to not answer. :)

Glad to have you onboard, and hope to see you around in the future!  Take a look at the intro thread, and introduce yourself over there.

I considered asking about this myself but not actively writing and dont see it happening in the near future...
-tomos (January 14, 2014, 04:44 AM)
--- End quote ---

There's a couple of you in that boat :)  If you feel like you'll have need, at this point, I'd say quit being shy :)  Having the tool might inspire the next great novel!

...and it's taken!

urlwolf:
I took it, but gave it back :) Please feel free to PM Wraith. Wraith: thanks for the generous offer.

tomos:
FWIW, I did think about it again wraith, but I'm no novel writer. I mean it's actually overkill for what I want to do/write (I wouldnt make use of those great compiling features). My pim is more suitable for me (so I've no excuses for *not* writing!)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version