ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > DC Member Programs and Projects

Clipjump - Clipboard Manager

(1/6) > >>

aviaryan:
My first post on DC.  :D

Clipjump is a Multiple-Clipboard management utility for Windows. It allows you to simultaneously use multiple clipboards like never before. Everything that is transferred to your clipboard will get automatically transferred to the Multiple-Clipboards. These clips can be stored for any amount of time, stored in any of the unlimited channels and used anytime without the fuss.
--- End quote ---

Features unique to it

* Fast, elegant Clipboard switching + management. There is basically no GUI and you use just 1 key (Ctrl+V ; changeable) to perform all the functions.
* Channels - Stores data in unlimited groups which can contain unlimited data.
* Create custom shortcuts that do custom functions (scripting)

* .. many more (I don't know what to write)

You can learn more about Clipjump from its homepage , the Sourceforge project page and its home, the AutoHotkey topic.

If you have your suggestion or ideas, know that I am eager for them  :P

IainB:
@aviaryan: Thanks for the post. I would like to try out your clipboard management tool. I tried to download it when I read about it in ghacks.net a while back, but gave up. I gave up today as well.

One suggestion I would make is that you enable people to get your software by downloading it from a reliable/reputable download site - one that actually works and that also doesn't try to force you to use their special download software with potential candyware or whatever.
I gave up trying to download it anyway after several repeated hangs.
You'll probably never know how many people have been turned away like that.

mwb1100:
One suggestion I would make is that you enable people to get your software by downloading it from a reliable/reputable download site - one that actually works and that also doesn't try to force you to use their special download software with potential candyware or whatever.
-IainB (January 05, 2014, 11:59 PM)
--- End quote ---

I thought sourceforge was reputable - is there something I don't know? I don't see it trying to force use of a particular downloader, all it does to me is make me wait 5 seconds.  I assume that's so I might spend the time looking at an advertisement or something. And if I don't want to bother with the 5 second wait there's a direct link offered.

Anyway, I had no problem with the download of Clipjump_10.zip.

IainB:
I thought sourceforge was reputable - is there something I don't know?
-mwb1100 (January 06, 2014, 12:37 AM)
--- End quote ---
Very likely. There's undoubtedly a great deal that the majority of us don't know.

I said:
...reliable/reputable download site - one that actually works...
--- End quote ---

Well, the context is that it needs to be "reliable and/or reputable", and not forgetting the "...that works", and I got seriously frustrated with trying to get it to work, and eventually gave up, as I said. And this was the 2nd time.
Maybe ABP or NoScript were blocking stuff, I don't know. Or this FF ß is probably playing up. But I tried IE11 as well.
All I wanted to do was download the blasted file, not go through a third level problem analysis and resolution. Again. Sheesh.
And I've got acute bronchitis.

aviaryan:
@IainB
Sourceforge happens to me a clean reputable site (history>10 yrs) and that's why I shifted the downloads from my dropbox to it. It is true that it shows an avg of 6 ads per page (according to ABP) but that's how they earn.
Do you know better alternatives ?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version