ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Collage software recomendation

<< < (2/4) > >>

4wd:
There was just a new one posted on one of the good freeware blogs a couple of days ago that looked interesting.. i can't remember where i saw it though.. anyone?
-mouser (January 05, 2014, 02:28 PM)
--- End quote ---

TweakNow PerfectFrame ?

mouser:
4wd, that was it.

Curt:
There was just a new one posted on one of the good freeware blogs a couple of days ago that looked interesting.. i can't remember where i saw it though.. anyone?-mouser (January 05, 2014, 02:28 PM)
--- End quote ---
TweakNow PerfectFrame ?-4wd (January 06, 2014, 06:27 AM)
--- End quote ---
You can add or combine up to ten photos in one layout-dottech.org
--- End quote ---
One that might take around 25-30 photographs on the one page.-dluby (January 05, 2014, 01:19 PM)
--- End quote ---

Curt:
I use two, none of them free. One is the $40 Shape Collage Pro, but I am not sure if it still is being maintained! The other is the often updated (but marginal simpler) Pearl Mountain $40 Picture Collage Maker Pro. The latter is a also a little easier to use. Pearl Mountain also has a $30 "standard" version, but I know nothing about it.

Have you decided if the pictures must be "artistic" arranged - opposed to arranged in straight angels? If straight angels are okay, use the free photo editor PhotoScape (to "combine")!

superboyac:
you doin a vision board?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version