ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2014

NANY 2014 Roundup Prep

(1/6) > >>

mouser:
Ok so it's almost time to prepare the roundup summary of all NANY 2014 entries.. Kyrathaba has been doing all the good NANY management for this year.. I don't know if we can talk him into doing the roundup summary, but we can beg and hope..

To make this easier though, it would be great if authors could make SHORT video screencasts demonstrating their entries, and either uploading to youtube or somewhere, or using some of the free online screencast tools (for example see here, here, here).

NANY 2014 Video Screencasts so far:

Process Piglet:

epCheck:

mouser:
I'll be making a couple of screencasts today for my NANY apps.. 

Ath:
Hm, creating a screencast of a rather static screen only showing an url and the last 'button' pressed isn't worth the trouble, imho.

I have added  a screenshot to my NANY entry 'NANY 2014 Release : WinButtonsWebServer plugin for WinButtons' though :tellme:

Jibz:
Sounds like a good idea, I added a couple of videos for my "entry" :Thmbsup:.

TaoPhoenix:
Ok so it's almost time to prepare the roundup summary of all NANY 2014 entries.. Kyrathaba has been doing all the good NANY management for this year.. I don't know if we can talk him into doing the roundup summary, but we can beg and hope..

To make this easier though, it would be great if authors could make SHORT video screencasts demonstrating their entries, and either uploading to youtube or somewhere, or using some of the free online screencast tools (for example see here, here, here).
-mouser (January 02, 2014, 12:46 PM)
--- End quote ---

Hmm. I'm of a couple of mixed opinions on what to do with mine. Hence why earlier I joked that they were "components" aka "0.25 of an app each" and not proofed apps. It was too good of a box of tinkertoys to leave hidden forever, but they're unpolished and not really "safe for production". I just decided to unload them now before I forgot them completely! I included (almost) all of the source codes, so what I'd really be thrilled with is if someone adopted them into a "late nany".

Videos would "oversell" them in the stage they are in. For example half the buttons on the "Turbo Processor" don't even work. I got stuck in Proof of Concept before I ran out of dev funds, and that one is definitely a "coding lunch". The modules mostly work, but see my detailed posts; they all have medium serious bugs to sign off. :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version