ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2014

NANY 2014 Release: Process Piglet

<< < (2/13) > >>

rgdot:
Will use this as is and look forward to more, thanks as always  :Thmbsup:

mouser:
First post updated to show that new version main window now lists the top memory consumers, with right-click menu to terminate, restart, or explore.  That's a bit more useful I think.

(The top memory consumers list shows a list of all processes eating more than 50mb, sorted with highest-offenders at the top; it will be updated live whenever the form is on screen).

mouser:
You can now use options to give yourself a very small window of top memory consumers that can be made to stay on top of other windows.  Maybe useful if you want to keep an eye on something:

tomos:
Love the name & icon :up: :D

TaoPhoenix:
I'd be surprised if the "Firefox Twins" (FF and Pale Moon) really chew up that much memory per se - MS Sec Essentials is usually the one that gets out of hand for me, but it's an AntiVirus so I don't know what I can really do about it except let it do its thing.

Update:
It/They apparently do. Here's Process Piglet at work catching Palemoon jumping up 100 megs:

Update2:
This little tool is growing on me. PaleMoon jumped from 300 megs to 411 megs! No wonder my poor laptop with only 500 megs struggles to run it!

And PaleMoon was supposed to be "optimized" for Windows!

So I guess I'm a little sad that in 2014 it takes 411 megs to render a set of webpages.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version