ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Multiple Mini Reviews

<< < (2/5) > >>

x16wda:
You know, you're right!

IainB:

Thanks one and all. Recognition is always nice.
It's one thing to trial a piece of software or hardware, but the act of articulating a report or mini-review on the exercise reinforces the experience and promotes one's own learning.
I enjoy doing the mini-reviews, and they are often from my own working notes - or subsequently become my de facto working notes!
I habitually make notes about things that have occupied my interest/time in learning or discovery or problem-solving. Useful for when I forget what I learned and need to recall it...    :-[

If my notes or mini-reviews can be helpful/useful to someone, then that would be an ideal outcome.
I have lost count of the number of times that I have silently given thanks for notes left for posterity - detailing comments/thoughts/problem solutions, somewhere on the Internet - e.g., in forums such as DCF.

It seems to me that for a civilised society to remain civilized and free, knowledge and truth need to be communicated and remain free and accessible also.

MilesAhead:
IainB is a minor deity!

;)

-TaoPhoenix (January 01, 2014, 06:36 PM)
--- End quote ---

Hmmm, if it was me, I'd take major offense to being called a minor deity. 

tomos:
^is it that you'd you want to be called a major one? :P

More thanks to IainB btw  :Thmbsup:

MilesAhead:
^is it that you'd you want to be called a major one?
--- End quote ---

I've been called a major pain, even though I've never been in the military. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version