ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Mini-Reviews by Members

WizNote (a PIM from China) - Mini-Review + Provisional User Forum

<< < (11/11)

sphere:
The thing that caught my eye was the ability to download and run a dockerized version.  This makes it pretty easy to get a self hosted option running, provided it does not rely on calling back to its original home.. wiznote.
I think i would lean towards something like next cloud as it is open source and has a very active development community.

That being said, I am extremely reluctant myself as well.  Just wanted to put an update here to document the changes/development.

superboyac:
The thing that caught my eye was the ability to download and run a dockerized version.  This makes it pretty easy to get a self hosted option running, provided it does not rely on calling back to its original home.. wiznote.
I think i would lean towards something like next cloud as it is open source and has a very active development community.

That being said, I am extremely reluctant myself as well.  Just wanted to put an update here to document the changes/development.

-sphere (October 08, 2019, 01:00 PM)
--- End quote ---
ive begun using nextcloud for my personal collaboration projects.  seems ok.
i tried many different options.  ownlcloud, hfs, i forgot some others.
nextcloud has lots of features and is relatively easy to use.  not perfect, but i felt it was the best of the bunch.  I also really like HFS but its a little too simple. 

sphere:
I too like nextcloud.  It also seems to have a huge following... and is open source

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version