ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Mini-Reviews by Members

WizNote (a PIM from China) - Mini-Review + Provisional User Forum

<< < (2/11) > >>

IainB:
When you say "flexible Cloud-based and Client-based PIM"  -- it looks like it is all cloud-based because it requires a login from the Windows client. Was hoping something else, but that's OK, it still may be good.
-daddydave (January 01, 2014, 04:45 PM)
--- End quote ---
No, it can run from your client and will do so quite happily if no Internet connection. Just no collaboration functionality then, that's all - at least, not until the Internet connection is restored. This is similar to OneNote - in fact, it seems to share several features in common with OneNote. I suspect that is no accident but is by design.

IainB:
Much faster now
-paulobrabo (January 01, 2014, 03:37 AM)
--- End quote ---

Some of the observable speed improvement seems to have come from improved efficiencies in successive updated versions. I haven't messed about with the plugins at all (not trialled them yet) and yet have noticed that WizNote is getting faster - though it didn't seem too slow before. It's subjective. Maybe it's my laptop? I dunno.

paulobrabo:
I haven't messed about with the plugins at all (not trialled them yet)
-IainB (January 01, 2014, 07:22 PM)
--- End quote ---

You should definitely give it try; most plugins are installed and activated by default.

superboyac:
I so wish there was an English translation for everything.

IainB:
I so wish there was an English translation for everything.
-superboyac (February 12, 2014, 05:48 PM)
--- End quote ---
There is. Open up any Chinese text HTML in Google Chrome and it will autotranslate for you. That's how I read every blog post re WizNote. I think you might be able to do the same with Bing, but have not tried it yet.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version