ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: Maintain lines in a txt according an aritmetic progression

<< < (2/3) > >>

skwire:
I'm almost done with this...stay tuned.

skwire:
Please give this a try:  http://skwire.dcmembers.com/apps/snacks/ControTextTool.zip

DONE: Maintain lines in a txt according an aritmetic progression

Contro:
Running to try.
I was desperately looking for answers in the web and this is a beloved present.
 :-*

Contro:
It's workingggggggggggggggggggggg, it's workingggggg !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now the history :
Some time ago i ask in the forum to obtain the "titulars" from a search.
In the proof I have used the DuckDuckGo search engine.
In my pc and firefox browser the first line is the titular and the items found occupies three lines. So the next is the four. So I put

First Line 1 and every 3 lines after.....

As almost anyone in the forum i am obsessed with the software and how to do things. But obviously i have to found first what I want to do. Express the keys that I need. The language is complex. I use Goldmine - and have an special utility to do - for asking what I need. To remember what i did in the past.

Introduce all these patterns or search chains is boring. Very very boring, but neccesary if you have a lack of memory like me.

Ask the search engine for a method, a phrase, or anything give in the results many new keys useful to find an idea, a target.

And I want Contro Text Tool to do this.

After I use another special tool to introduce the registers in Goldmine

Obviously i take also the keys that usually appear in the google search engine to remember keys.

:Thmbsup: :-*

Contro:
Thanks Skwire. Running and running every day. I am assigning a hotkey to invoke the program often and quickly

Best Regards
Happy New Year

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version