ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Mind mapping software

<< < (7/7)

IainB:
^^ Hmm. Interesting, but review comments at the Microsoft Store would seem to indicate that KnowledgeBase Builder is/was an incomplete paid trial version only(?).

If this thing really worked as advertised, then methinks it should have swept the world by now.
Has anyone on DC Forum trialled this thing and done a review? I can't find it.

YannickDa:
Well, i have it installed on both my computer and smartphone and it works fine, as expected.
I've paid 1,99$ on a sale for it.
I guess the negative reviews are for the "Enterprise" version that's 99$. From what i unsterstand,
the "Enterprise" version allows you to do collaborative maps/charts with others and to share your
maps online for up to 400 days. Maps are removed past this delay.
I personnaly don't store anything on the "InfoRapid" website and don't need the "collaborative"
features, so i opted for a "personnal" version and everything is stored locally. If i need to get the
maps on the other device, i just save these to "onedrive" and i'm good to go...

wraith808:
^ Same here.  Got it for $0.99 on sale, and it works as advertised.  So far, I like it.  Easy to create, relate, annotate (with text and images), and categorize data points.  Also has the ability to export, and a selling point to me, is that one of the export options is a plain text HTML document, optionally with images.  I can work with this.

If i need to get the
maps on the other device, i just save these to "onedrive" and i'm good to go...
-YannickDa (March 07, 2018, 01:07 PM)
--- End quote ---

I'm of the same opinion.  I'm even trialing it now in a folder in dropbox, and it seems to work fine.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version