ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Looking for the title of an Anime

<< < (2/2)

verszipo:
Thanx for the replies.

I forgot to say that for a long time the kids thought they where in the jungle, then they realize it's a huge island and only later on do they realize that the island is a metal ship covered with vegetation. I think they got on it by mistake, their "transformer car" broke and they never managed to fix it well enough to be able to leave. Also, the kids looked more like the buncs from Peter Pan as there was a big fat one, a tall one, a small kid and a few girls, in total i think there where like 10-12 kids.

On the other hand, looking at the list provided by Shades i just realized how many animes i watched as a kid (i think i had too much time on my hand :p ), so ... i'm starting to doubt my memories, what i think was 1 anime might be the memory from many animes that i saw back in the day.

P.S. the people from Thriller Barc Arc and OnePiece are similar to what i remember, but the island doesn't look like what i remember it.

cmpm:
My son didn't know off-hand.

verszipo:
Thanx for all the help, i knew it was kind of a stab in the dark specially since i remember very few details.

Thanks to the link provided by Shades I've found another archive of 80's cartoons, it's huge, i'll look over it maybe i can find something similar to what i remember.
In case anybody is interested the address is http://80scartoons.net

If i do manage to find it i'll post another message here.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version