ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2014

NANY 2014 Release - epCheck

<< < (79/82) > >>

dallas7:
First of all, I'm glad you find (found? ;)) the app useful.  Secondly, apologies for the lack of replies lately.  My regular job has got me pretty covered up this year.  Third, based on what I've seen, this will not be an easy, nor a quick, fix.  So, right now, it's a matter of finding the time necessary to update epCheck.  I was hoping to have some time off of business travel in December, but it seems not as I travel each of the first three weeks.   :-\  What I really need are 40 hour days or to go without even less sleep than I typically get.   :P
-skwire (November 22, 2019, 09:43 PM)
--- End quote ---
Sorry it took me this long to reply.  I've been using epCheck since early 2014.  I did not mean my Nov 22 post to portend its death knell or an expectation that you prioritize a fix.  Or a fix at all.

Your Nov 25 post that you have an enthusiasm in updating epCheck is hopeful.

Cheers.

skwire:
My work travel is done for the year so I really hope to have some time for this and a NANY in the next little while.

dallas7:
dallas7, that's a great post.  Thanks for checking out those alternatives, and I will look into them myself.
One possibility that I'm using right now is "thefutoncritic" website.-msteph (November 25, 2019, 09:10 AM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks!  I didn't know about The Futon Critic and I'll look into into it because...

The user experience in DuckieTV, Episode Calendar and TraktTV have been overall unrewarding.  They're loaded down with so many bloated features, overpowering visuals and the wasted space of the modern/metro/millennial/material design, that the simple need for a basic calendar has taken a seat way up in the bleachers.  As well, the schedules don't quite match up and some shows that can be added or favored in one can't be done so in another.  I'm now checking all three to be sure my DVR scheduling is accurate.

The subscriptions features of DuckieTV and TrakTV are worthless to me and would even add to the bloat of the free versions.

I did pay for three months of Episode Calendar to get past the 20-show limit of the free service.  But two inquiries I sent to the developer remain unanswered.  So, no support, it seems.

Cheers.

nickodemos:
https://www.myepisodes.com/

SkyHighatrist:
My work travel is done for the year so I really hope to have some time for this and a NANY in the next little while.
-skwire (December 20, 2019, 02:14 PM)
--- End quote ---

Good news! (for us, at least)  :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version