ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2014

NANY 2014 Release - epCheck

<< < (77/82) > >>

SkyHighatrist:
Hey skwire,

I really hope you will find some time to battle with the new API.
I'm looong time epCheck user, and most of those web apps are awful...

Thanks a bunch man.

dallas7:
Well, this could be the end of epCheck.   :( :( :(

I've been using TitanTV dot com and epguides dot com for years but there's no calendar to customize and print out.

epguides has an excellent resource for TV watchers where one might find alternatives to epCheck in the link for "Check out these Customizable TV Listings" but I don't know how up to date they are.

I used google to ferret some out and I'm testing them now:

episodecalendar dot com
Free version limits to 20 shows.
Premiums for 1, 3, 12, or lifetime run 4, 6, 13, and $33 USD.

schizoduckie dot github dot io/DuckieTV/?from=duckie.tv/
This is a Windows stand-alone app which I'm runing on a test system.
Two extensions are available for Google Chrome.

Duckie's background is sold black, no options.  There is no print-out for the calendar so a screen shot print-out would waste too much toner.  So, it's not a fav so far.  The stable app is dated September 17, 2017.  But the nightly releases on GitHut are right up to... today.

trakt dot tv
I'll look into this if either of those two don't pan out.

Or epCheck returns!

skwire:
First of all, I'm glad you find (found? ;)) the app useful.  Secondly, apologies for the lack of replies lately.  My regular job has got me pretty covered up this year.  Third, based on what I've seen, this will not be an easy, nor a quick, fix.  So, right now, it's a matter of finding the time necessary to update epCheck.  I was hoping to have some time off of business travel in December, but it seems not as I travel each of the first three weeks.   :-\  What I really need are 40 hour days or to go without even less sleep than I typically get.   :P

SkyHighatrist:
Patience is a virtue  8)

If you find some time to work it out, great, if not, it was great while it lasted, and thank you for that!

msteph:
SkyHighatrist, I couldn't have said it better myself.  I'm extremely grateful for all of Jody's work on epCheck.  It has been invaluable to my television viewing but we can't expect him to fix what TVDB has broken.  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version