ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2014

NANY 2014 Release - epCheck

<< < (67/82) > >>

sportman12:
skwire James Corden  updated ? I went TheTVDB.com website I see data got added to the TheTVDB.com website, for James Corden  it did not show up in all of epCheck's views. Can you please see if it did update  ?

skwire:
Yes, I see the new shows in epCheck.  If you don't, please run a data update using the Options tab > TV data > Refresh all series data now button.  You might have to restart epCheck after doing this.

sportman12:
skwire I understand that TheTVDB.com data comes from users of that site (sort of like Wikipedia).  So, once new data gets added to the TheTVDB.com website, I am on the east General Hospital says 2 00 start when the show starts at 3 00 who do I contact about fixing this in  epCheck's views.

skwire:
I am on the east General Hospital says 2 00 start when the show starts at 3 00 who do I contact about fixing this-sportman12 (August 22, 2016, 03:52 PM)
--- End quote ---

*shrug*  I've no idea.  You can try signing up on TheTVDB.com and poking around in their forums to see if you can figure out who to contact or if you can even fix it yourself.  In regards to showtimes, keep in mind that epCheck will only ever show what TheTVDB.com has listed.  What I mean is that I will not be adding any sort of time zone adjustment to the listed times in epCheck.  I'm pretty certain that TheTVDB.com assumes all times are EST.  As I mentioned previously, if you're trying to use epCheck as a program guide, you'd probably be better off finding an actual EPG (Electronic Program Guide) application to use instead.

Darklight Indigo:
I just thought you might like to know that this handy little utility seems to be running just fine on Linux.  :)

Here's the setup I used to test it:
Ubuntu 16.04 x64
wine-devel 1.9.17
winetricks for vcrun2013 and vcrun2015

I can pull debugs from the CLI if you're interested...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version