ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2014

NANY 2014 Release - epCheck

<< < (65/82) > >>

skwire:
I apologize I meant a repeat of a prior episode or a episode not on the day and time it should  be how dose epCheck Indicate it by a color or something else ?-sportman12 (August 18, 2016, 12:46 PM)
--- End quote ---

I think I understand what you're asking.  If so, keep in mind that TheTVDB and epCheck are not TV program guides.  That is, they're not going to have information on future showings of a given episode.  Does that answer your question?  If you need an EPG (Electronic Program Guide), you will have to look elsewhere.

sportman12:
skwire if I get what you meant is if a repeat of a prior episode or a episode is not on the day and time it will not show up in weekly or monthly option for the day it is to be on ?

skwire:
skwire if I get what you meant is if a repeat of a prior episode or a episode is not on the day and time it will not show up in weekly or monthly option for the day it is to be on ?
-sportman12 (August 18, 2016, 04:07 PM)
--- End quote ---

Correct.  Again, neither epCheck nor TheTVDB.com is a program guide.  The fact that it can look and act like a program guide, within your configured purview, might have confused you and I apologise for that.  If you're looking for something that will tell you exactly what is upcoming on your local TV channels, what you need is called an EPG (Electronic Program Guide).

sportman12:
skwire got it I have other questions

1 here in this screenshot for this version on the weekly tab what is the number of future days set to when installed ?

2 Am not getting any listings for jimmy kimmel live and The late late Show with James Corden

skwire:
1 here in this screenshot for this version on the weekly tab what is the number of future days set to when installed ?-sportman12 (August 18, 2016, 08:59 PM)
--- End quote ---

Seven days ahead is the default.  You can change it to whatever you like.

2 Am not getting any listings for jimmy kimmel live and The late late Show with James Corden-sportman12 (August 18, 2016, 08:59 PM)
--- End quote ---

Regarding Kimmel, it looks like the episodes are there but anything above episode #100 are displayed/sorted improperly (this is a bug).  Basically, they get display with a leading zero in the episode number like this: s01e0105   Because of this, they get sorted at the top of a season listing.  I'll see if I can find some time to fix this.

Regarding Corden, if you look at the TheTVDB.com site for season two, you'll see that there are no new episodes since 2016-08-04.  Perhaps he's been off the air the last few weeks because of the Olympics?  If that's not the case, you're going to have to wait until somebody enters in the new episode information into the TheTVDB.com site.  That is, epCheck doesn't make up episode information on its own; it only displays the information available on the TheTVDB.com website.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version