ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2014

NANY 2014 Release - epCheck

<< < (58/82) > >>

Babbel00:
Nice nifty and for me (who likes to keep track of my series, but is too lazy to click thru tvdb.com) one that came in very handy.
I'm running v1.1.5 build 1 and really dig the Profiles option. For some it will work, because multiple persons will have a different taste, watch different shows and thus need a different profile to keep track of series, for me it works because I'm able to split the list into running series and ended series (and still keep some history).

Small remark tho - not earth shattering or any of the likes - but still something which could be handled more gracefully :
If you have a show with plus 100 episodes a year (e.g. The Daily Show), the moment episode 100 in a season is reached, you start adding a leading zero to the episode display format, but as long as the show is below 100 episodes, you don't. So from S20E99 you jump to S20E0100.
You only do this in the default Series-tab view, but of course also when exporting the show to csv, however you do not in the xml-file you create which holds all data.
In there it just goes from <EpisodeNumber>99</EpisodeNumber> to <EpisodeNumber>100</EpisodeNumber>.
Maybe it's an idea to add an extra episode display format S00E000 so you don't have to have to deal with exceptions like these and have the people set it themselves if they add a show like this ?

I'm in the process of switching to your created XML-files as base for creating the Media-database templates on my Mede8er player, and my own scripts will deal with this issue, so it's no biggie at all ! It's just something I noticed :-)

I'm even really grateful for your well made program (and amazed that AHK actually can do all this.. never considered AHK before for quick-n-handy scripting but now I do!).
I'm not sure if you are bothered that I use the output of your hard work, but when I saw the XML I could hardly resist to use it as input for my scripts : it's consistent and well formed, and barely lacks information I need to construct the images based on a html-template I use on my mede8er.. you even provide the episode picture-filename, thus the path to it as well. Saves me all the lookups and let's me just quick download that picture as well. Now I basically just have to combine it with my local network file structure and boom.. done :)

skwire:
Hi, Babbel00, and welcome to the DonationCoder site.   :Thmbsup:

Small remark tho - not earth shattering or any of the likes - but still something which could be handled more gracefully :
If you have a show with plus 100 episodes a year (e.g. The Daily Show), the moment episode 100 in a season is reached, you start adding a leading zero to the episode display format, but as long as the show is below 100 episodes, you don't. So from S20E99 you jump to S20E0100.-Babbel00 (September 26, 2015, 04:01 PM)
--- End quote ---

Sounds like a bug so I'll endeavour to fix it.

I'm in the process of switching to your created XML-files as base for creating the Media-database templates on my Mede8er player
[...]
I'm not sure if you are bothered that I use the output of your hard work, but when I saw the XML I could hardly resist to use it as input for my scripts : it's consistent and well formed, and barely lacks information I need to construct the images based on a html-template I use on my mede8er.. you even provide the episode picture-filename, thus the path to it as well.-Babbel00 (September 26, 2015, 04:01 PM)
--- End quote ---

Those XML files are actually from the TVDB.com website.  That is, I'm not creating them, just downloading them via their official API.

abazh:
After upgrading to v 1.1.5 build 1 some series names become Russian. How can i make them English again?
NANY 2014 Release - epCheck

skwire:
After upgrading to v 1.1.5 build 1 some series names become Russian. How can i make them English again?-abazh (October 14, 2015, 08:14 AM)
--- End quote ---

Try this, please:

* Options tab > TV data > Language (set to English)
* Click the "Refresh all series data now" button
* Let it finish and then check to see if the issue is fixed

abazh:
Try this, please:
-skwire (October 14, 2015, 08:46 AM)
--- End quote ---

Still in Russian. Nothing changes.

ps
Sorry. After reloading the program everything's ok.

Thank you.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version