ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2014

NANY 2014 Release - epCheck

<< < (52/82) > >>

msteph:
Thanks for responding Jodie.  :)

msteph:
Jody, you're right about using Series view to check on the dates of a given show.  It is somewhat slower than seeing all that day's shows in one place.  For example, I have 8 shows on Sundays and it would be nice to see them all in one place, but it's certainly not that important.  :)

dallas7:
Jody, I've had no issues at all with 1.1.5.163.-msteph (January 25, 2015, 03:41 PM)
--- End quote ---
Ditto.  I agree most of the problems I experienced were TheTVDB related.  Very smooth now.

I'd like to disable the "Refresh data every...days"  Can I set that to zero, or just set to, say, 14 0r more days which would have the somewhat same effect as I pop into epCheck mostly every 7-10 days?  I prefer to do the refresh manually.  (Yes, I know... zero makes sense.  But there's too much in memory as to recall how well zero doesn't work.)

Thanks!

skwire:
Ditto.  I agree most of the problems I experienced were TheTVDB related.  Very smooth now.-dallas7 (January 29, 2015, 04:26 PM)
--- End quote ---

Good to hear.  Thanks for the report.

I'd like to disable the "Refresh data every...days"  Can I set that to zero-dallas7 (January 29, 2015, 04:26 PM)
--- End quote ---

You can now.   :D  Grab the latest beta build (#166, I think) and set that option to zero.

https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=36877.msg368839#msg368839

dallas7:
I re-read my post and I didn't mean to imply the zero didn't work in epCheck - I didn't try it at all which is why I posted up the question.  What I meant by "in memory" was my experience with software over the ages.  Zero is a tricky thing.  8)  And welcome in epCheck.  Thanks!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version