ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2014

NANY 2014 Release - epCheck

<< < (43/82) > >>

lanux128:
You're welcome.   :)  I think that might set some AHK record for number of listviews visible on a single form.   :P-skwire (November 12, 2014, 12:11 AM)
--- End quote ---

so tiny little listviews come together to make the whole calendar of monthly view? mind-boggling! :D

keithy397:
Hi,  I love the changes!

I got one little problem with the tabbar:-

NANY 2014 Release - epCheck

Not sure if it's in the build or a problem my end.

Cheers,
Keith

msteph:
Jody, thanks for the fix!  And the Monthly view is a terrific addition.

Looks like I'm having one problem with the beta - in the Weekly tab, marking new shows as 'viewed' does not stick - closing epCheck and then re-opening finds the shows now unchecked.  

Also it looks like previously checked episodes (from v1.1.5.1) become unchecked if I increase the 'number of past days to show' and those shows then become included in the new Weekly view.

Another odd thing: several shows now have their entire history of checkoffs missing from the Series view; others still show the checks I had previously done.

:)

Mike S.

msteph:
One more:  on the Monthly Options, I can only choose 5 or 6 weeks.  The changelog says "...configurable to show between four and six weeks."

Mike S.

skwire:
I got one little problem with the tabbar-keithy397 (November 12, 2014, 02:29 AM)
--- End quote ---

I've seen this occasionally and is most likely due to the tab control trickery I have to use for the new Options section (to get around an AHK limitation).  Does it do it every time for you?  I've made a minor change in regards to this in the latest beta.  Would you mind downloading and testing again?

Looks like I'm having one problem with the beta - in the Weekly tab, marking new shows as 'viewed' does not stick - closing epCheck and then re-opening finds the shows now unchecked.-msteph (November 12, 2014, 03:56 AM)
--- End quote ---

Good catch.  This should be fixed in the latest beta above (and now you know why I said backup!).

Also it looks like previously checked episodes (from v1.1.5.1) become unchecked if I increase the 'number of past days to show' and those shows then become included in the new Weekly view.
Another odd thing: several shows now have their entire history of checkoffs missing from the Series view; others still show the checks I had previously done.-msteph (November 12, 2014, 03:56 AM)
--- End quote ---

I think this might have been related to the bug above.  If it's not too much to ask, would you mind re-testing things?

One more:  on the Monthly Options, I can only choose 5 or 6 weeks.  The changelog says "...configurable to show between four and six weeks."-msteph (November 12, 2014, 04:03 AM)
--- End quote ---

Doh.  Forgot to change the changelog.  I originally had it configurable between four and six but changed it to five and six.  Basically, if you want to be guaranteed that all the days of every month show, you must choose six.  If you can live with some months being cut short at the end, you can choose five.  It all just depends on which weekday a given month happens to start on.  The only time four rows would have worked is if February started on a Sunday and wasn't a leap year.  Otherwise, I felt four rows routinely cut off too many days at the end of a month (so I took out the four rows option).  Does that make sense?

New beta build: http://skwire.dcmembers.com/apps/epcheck/epCheck_.zip

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version