ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2014

NANY 2014 Release - epCheck

<< < (34/82) > >>

J-Mac:
Can you give me some examples of series that didn't work?
-skwire (April 28, 2014, 11:56 AM)
--- End quote ---

Sure. Here's the five that didn't work:

The Americans
The Big Bang Theory
The Blacklist
The Following
The Walking Dead

Two that did:

The Shield
The Wire

Thank you.

Jim

skwire:
Those all worked for me.  However, this setting might need a little explanation.  It only works on series when they are added (and that option is enabled).  That is, it doesn't go back and change up the list after the fact.  Perhaps this is what you're experiencing?

nickodemos:
Can't remember if it was covered but an issue that came up us that I tried adjusting a column and the program had a CPU surge and would not come out of it. I let it run for thirty-six minutes before forcing it closed to start again.

Trying to track down a reason why the program sometimes "whites" out all information. All text is just gone even though nothing has changed. I just delete the config file and all is right again.

skwire:
Can't remember if it was covered but an issue that came up us that I tried adjusting a column and the program had a CPU surge and would not come out of it.-nickodemos (April 28, 2014, 02:14 PM)
--- End quote ---

This is a long-standing issue I've tried to solve over the years.  It has to do with all the extra listview libraries I use in AutoHotkey.  I've never been fully able to track it down.

Trying to track down a reason why the program sometimes "whites" out all information. All text is just gone even though nothing has changed. I just delete the config file and all is right again.
-nickodemos (April 28, 2014, 02:14 PM)
--- End quote ---

The information is actually still there.  If you can minimize and restore the window, it should repaint itself and be fine.

J-Mac:
Those all worked for me.  However, this setting might need a little explanation.  It only works on series when they are added (and that option is enabled).  That is, it doesn't go back and change up the list after the fact.  Perhaps this is what you're experiencing?
-skwire (April 28, 2014, 01:34 PM)
--- End quote ---

That is entirely possible. I can't remember if it's true - most series were added the first time I used the program, which goes back a little ways. So I guess there's no way to make it happen now other than deleting and re-adding those series?

Thank you.

Jim

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version