ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2014

NANY 2014 Release - epCheck

<< < (27/82) > >>

keithy397:
Nice one skwire!  I only spotted your prog today and it's a complete variation on the epg's I have and extremely useful.

Diolch yn fawr iawn!!!

skwire:
Nice one skwire!  I only spotted your prog today and it's a complete variation on the epg's I have and extremely useful.-keithy397 (March 20, 2014, 03:38 AM)
--- End quote ---

Right on.  I'm glad you find it useful.   :)

Diolch yn fawr iawn!!!
-keithy397 (March 20, 2014, 03:38 AM)
--- End quote ---

Croeso.   ;)

kalvanotherwhen:
Great work on V1.1.3 lots of excellent features it just keeps getting better.

Looking forward to the network and airtime data being added (mentioned recently).

Appreciate the gif showing how to un-hide the overview column in weekly view tab.

Re: Search tab options. Add and sorting by columns seem to be the limit of functionality.
Please consider porting the "Web Search" option found in series tab, and weekly tab to search tab results.

Hopefully this is not user error but sorting option S01E01 does not save for me.

nickodemos:
Nice on the upcoming release.

Two things.

Is it possible to set the default to load the newest shows at the top instead of bottom. With the option you have now to scroll to the bottom it is nice but, it would be nice for me if it just defaulted to the top with the older shows on the bottom. A per person choice.

With the new one and having profiles are we going to be bale to switch the shows from one list to another? IE once I finished watching a series and it is cancelled will I be able to movie it from the watch list to the cancelled list?

J-Mac:
Hopefully this is not user error but sorting option S01E01 does not save for me.
-kalvanotherwhen (March 26, 2014, 09:52 PM)
--- End quote ---

I don’t think it's user error; I'm experiencing the same thing here. I select the S01E01 setting in options and upon refreshing the Weekly View that is how it shows. However the next time I start Epcheck it is back to s01e01. (Or perhaps it's s1e1? Can't remember!)

Otherwise all is well! Looking forward to the next release!

Thanks!

Jim

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version