ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2014

NANY 2014 Release - epCheck

<< < (7/82) > >>

skwire:
:up:  Now it works!  Downloaded info about 7 TV series.-Windjammer (January 03, 2014, 10:15 AM)
--- End quote ---

Very nice.  Thanks for reporting back.

Now that it works I found a thing you might want to consider changing. The "Move 'The' to the end..." option does not work if you already downloaded a series starting with 'The' without the option checked.-Windjammer (January 03, 2014, 10:15 AM)
--- End quote ---

epCheck actually checks that by the series ID number, not the name, which should explain the behaviour you're seeing.  However, you can rename the series manually within your list if you'd like by highlighting, pressing F2, renaming, and then clicking off the row.

Thanks for the amazingly quick response.-Windjammer (January 03, 2014, 10:15 AM)
--- End quote ---

You're welcome.   :)

Windjammer:
OK, didn't see those options under Edit nor right-click so I just deleted the series and downloaded it again, with the option checked this time...   //M

skwire:
OK, didn't see those options under Edit nor right-click so I just deleted the series and downloaded it again, with the option checked this time...   //M
-Windjammer (January 03, 2014, 10:28 AM)
--- End quote ---

Yeah, it's definitely my fault for not making that capability more (at all?) evident.   :-[

rgdot:
Works on XP now, thanks  :up:

skwire:
Works on XP now, thanks  :up:-rgdot (January 03, 2014, 10:56 AM)
--- End quote ---

Sweet.  Thanks for checking.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version