ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2014

NANY 2014 Release - epCheck

<< < (3/82) > >>

Josh:
I absolutely love this tool!!! As a television show enthusiast, this will come in very handy!

The only thing I could see this needing is a "minimize to tray" or "startup in tray" option with bubble notifications, along with a way to view "recent" episodes as well as scroll ahead in upcoming episodes.

rgdot:
If I am correct that it is

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows Script Host\Settings
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows Script Host\Settings

then it is enabled.

Doubtful but not sure if there is something wrong with my XP, one way or another I can try epCheck on Windows 7.

skwire:
It could be that the scripting host isn't registered on your XP machine.  According to this post on the AHK forums, you can try this from a command prompt:

regsvr32.exe C:\WINDOWS\system32\msscript.ocx

If that doesn't work, there are a few other files in that post you can try registering.

rgdot:
Strangely none of those listed in the linked thread made a difference. Same error.

However it works fine on 7, if you want to pursue the XP issue further, I will try other things. However, if there are no other similar reports then it's no problem, who knows what's up with my XP (if all goes as planned I will say goodbye to it in April anyway)

skwire:
Strangely none of those listed in the linked thread made a difference. Same error.-rgdot (January 01, 2014, 01:32 PM)
--- End quote ---

Yeah, strange, but thanks for trying.  For the record, I have tested epCheck successfully in an XP/32 VM.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version