ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2014

NANY 2014 Release - epCheck

<< < (59/82) > >>

skwire:
Hmmm...very odd but glad to know it's working now.  Just for the record, is your Windows OS a Russian version?  Or, do you have the Russian language pack installed?  Anything like that?

abazh:
Yes. System default is English but second language is Russian.

ziffel66:
Hi Skwire.  thanks for the excellent tool. I've been using it for quite a while now. I was wondering if you plan to update it any further? If so, I have a request.

- the ability to 'refresh all' series at once. Sometimes a series will not be an accurate reflection until it is refreshed.

Either way, thanks a bunch.

skwire:
Hi Skwire.  thanks for the excellent tool. I've been using it for quite a while now. I was wondering if you plan to update it any further? If so, I have a request.-ziffel66 (October 30, 2015, 07:14 AM)
--- End quote ---

I'm glad you're finding it useful.  =]

- the ability to 'refresh all' series at once. Sometimes a series will not be an accurate reflection until it is refreshed.-ziffel66 (October 30, 2015, 07:14 AM)
--- End quote ---

Depending on which version you're using, it could be done one of two ways:

* Options tab > Refresh all series data now button
* Options tab > TV data section > Refresh all series data now button
Unless, of course, I'm misunderstanding your request...

calexicoca:
Long time user, first time poster. SKWIRE first let me thank you for this wonderful little toy I use very often. I ADMIRE your dedication and helpfulness in trying to address all comments and suggestions posted here for sooooo long.  :Thmbsup:

I wonder if it would be difficult to incorporate in one of next update of this little gem ability to export ALL shows to cvs with status and network. I know it is possible to export episodes of particular show but I think it would be really useful if you can do it for all shows in database (with or without corresponding episodes). Also would it be to difficult to have option to export to HTML format. Just asking  :-[

Again thanks again for all your amazing work!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version