ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2014

NANY 2014 Release - epCheck

<< < (42/82) > >>

skwire:
The latest - just downloaded it today.-mrpeach (October 25, 2014, 01:17 PM)
--- End quote ---

I fired up my XP virtual machine and epCheck seems to work fine in that.  It launched immediately and I was able to add three sample shows and view the associated episode data.  I really am at a loss for what's happening with your system.  Are you running any sort of antivirus that could be affecting things, perhaps?

msteph:
Jodie, sorry if this issue has been addressed in the previous 8 pages!

Looking at tonight's shows in the Weekly tab and was surprised to see no "Selfie S01E07" (yeah, I'm the one watching it lol).  Checked the Series tab and it is there.   

Had the opposite problem a couple of months ago where a program showed up in the Weekly view but not the Series.

Then, I found and deleted the show's data folder (with epCheck closed), re-opened epCheck, and added it back and both tabs showed it. 

Tried likewise deleting the 'Selfie' folder and re-opened epCheck but the problem persists.  Also tried deleting 'Selfie' from the Series view, closing epCheck, made sure the data folder was gone, re-opened epCheck, added 'Selfie' back but still no Weekly view.

Not a huge issue for this incredibly useful program but maybe you have a suggestion?

Mike S.

skwire:
Looking at tonight's shows in the Weekly tab and was surprised to see no "Selfie S01E07" (yeah, I'm the one watching it lol).  Checked the Series tab and it is there.
[...]
Not a huge issue for this incredibly useful program but maybe you have a suggestion?-msteph (November 11, 2014, 09:20 PM)
--- End quote ---

I know exactly what's causing it.  It's a logic error on my part where I assumed a series marked as "Ended" wouldn't have any episodes to air, thereby saving me a date calculation in the code.  Silly me, eh?  :-[  Anyway, this is fixed in my development build which has a boatload of other additions/changes.  Namely, a big monthly view and a totally revamped Options section.  I suppose I could release it as a beta.  So, if you, or anybody, is brave enough, make a copy of your epCheck folder and run the following from there:

http://skwire.dcmembers.com/apps/epcheck/epCheck_.zip

Obviously, feedback is welcome.  However, please note that the Monthly view isn't totally complete at this point.  I'm still undecided on a few things regarding it.  Here are some screenshots:

NANY 2014 Release - epCheck
NANY 2014 Release - epCheckNANY 2014 Release - epCheck

lanux128:
omg, a monthly view! thanks for this major update, skwire! :Thmbsup:

skwire:
omg, a monthly view! thanks for this major update, skwire! :Thmbsup:-lanux128 (November 11, 2014, 11:54 PM)
--- End quote ---

You're welcome.   :)  I think that might set some AHK record for number of listviews visible on a single form.   :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version