ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2014

NANY 2014 Release - epCheck

<< < (35/82) > >>

skwire:
So I guess there's no way to make it happen now other than deleting and re-adding those series?-J-Mac (April 28, 2014, 09:27 PM)
--- End quote ---

Highlight the series in the list, press F2, make your changes, and click off the row.   ;)

J-Mac:
Ahh, I already re-downloaded them. Guess what? Didn't kill me!

Thanks!

Jim

TaoPhoenix:
Disable and release with new fix's. ...
-nickodemos (April 03, 2014, 05:31 AM)
--- End quote ---

Hi all,
A bit of a random more general comment, I think it's a mistake to hold a release that has important fixes over one "tough feature". I think especially in this community we are pretty good at noticing new updates, so I approve of just "unloading" the interim build, which fixes annoyances, and then however long the killer feature takes it what it is. I'd think it might also reduce a tiny bit of cognitive load knowing that all the nuisance bugs are fixed and pushed, with only the "ornery feature" missing.

msteph:
Just now seeing build 56 - this is a very nice update!  I especially like the Air time, Network, and Status additions.   I probably won't use Profiles but I can see that they would be valuable to others.

epCheck is a terrific little program and has become one of my essential apps (worth every penny of my small donation!)

Thanks skwire.   :Thmbsup:

msteph:
Also want to agree with TaoPhoenix re interim fixes.   :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version