ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2014

NANY 2014 Release - epCheck

<< < (33/82) > >>

vamiz:
Hi,
tested Beta build #54 and the blank profile bug it's indeed fixed and it saves the S00E00 format  :up:
But I had some problems running this version, like sometimes when I refresh the data it just hangs and have to shut it down, also for some series it asked me to run it as an administrator, but after closing it and running it again it all went good, but didn't downloaded any information. Maybe it's just something with my computer, but i leave this here, to see if anyone else had/has the same problems.
Still using build 49, cause 54 it seems to me more slow/with hangs.. ?

skwire:
The "ep display format not saving" bug should be (finally) fixed now in build #56:

http://skwire.dcmembers.com/apps/epcheck/epCheck_beta.zip

J-Mac:
Looking good!

I haven't done much with the profiles yet... I'll report back once I have done so.

Thanks!

Jim

J-Mac:
Just working with the profiles now, and so far all is working fine.

One issue I noticed - not related to Profiles - is that the option of having a leading "The" moved to the end of the series name isn't working in most cases. E.g., of seven series that begin with "The", two worked - meaning "The" was moved to the end of the name - and five kept "The" at the beginning and thus sends those series to near the end of the list.

Thanks!

Jim

skwire:
Can you give me some examples of series that didn't work?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version