ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2014

NANY 2014 Release - epCheck

<< < (21/82) > >>

nickodemos:
OK. One other suggestion.

Maybe when you click to check that a show is watched it could be removed from the weekly tab? I have it go back 21 days since I tend to skip some shows in favor of others. I tend to miss many at a time since I am a full time student and a single parent with an active kid life. So I miss many at a time and why it is so long back.

Other than that I can say it is done for me. Except maybe watching the download folder so a dbl click would launch the show itself. ;-)

skwire:
Great program! I just downloaded it tonight and tried it out. What little I entered so far is looking pretty good!   :D
-J-Mac (January 27, 2014, 12:00 AM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks, this has been a fun one to code.

One issue I encountered: Gotta be real careful when resizing the window.-J-Mac (January 27, 2014, 12:00 AM)
--- End quote ---

I have seen/experienced this occsionally as well and I think the problem is contained in one of the various libraries I use to extend the capabilities of AutoHotkey.  Unfortunately, I've not been able to fully pin down why it does this.   :(  

J-Mac:
OK Jody. No biggie - I'll be careful.   8)

Thanks!

Jim

skwire:
Has anybody else tried the watched/unwatched functionality and, if so, had any issues with it?

msteph:
I'm using it with no issues so far.   :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version