ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2014

NANY 2014 Release - Spews

<< < (9/10) > >>

skwire:
automatically refresh the current wallpaper when the user changes that (wallpaper position) setting-ConstanceJill (May 07, 2018, 03:02 PM)
--- End quote ---

Added in the latest (v1.1.1) release.

ConstanceJill:
Thank you! :]

skwire:
v1.1.2 released today.  Download from here: http://www.dcmembers.com/skwire/download/spews/

v1.1.2 - 2018-07-06
    + Added Start and Stop entries to tray menu.
    + Added "Copy image to clipboard" entry to the tray menu.
    + Added "Copy image path to clipboard" and "Copy image to clipboard" entries to the File menu of the main window.
    ! Fixed a file order bug where wallpapers would start with the second in the list instead of the first.  (Thanks, Martin E.)

v1.1.1 - 2018-05-08
    + Changing the Wallpaper Position and Fill Color options refreshes the current wallpaper.  (Thanks, ConstanceJill)
    + Added option to not randomize the image list.  (Thanks, Martin E.)
    * "Fill (by width)" has been renamed to "Fill" and should now work properly with very wide images.  (Thanks, Martin E.)

skwire:
v1.1.3 released today.  Download from here: http://www.dcmembers.com/skwire/download/spews/

v1.1.3 - 2019-01-22
    + Added option to remember the image list position between sessions.  (Thanks, Martin E.)

ConstanceJill:
Hey there .o/

I just added a second monitor to my work PC and noticed something which I'd call a minor aesthetic issue.

My main monitor  has a resolution of 1920x1200 while the second one is 1600x1200.

The issue is, it seems that (and looking at "<Spews' folder here>\~images\wallpaper.bmp" pretty much confirms it), the wallpaper is generated only according to the definition of the main monitor.
Thus when it is applied to the secondary monitor, it isn't scaled or centred properly.

Would it be possible to make it so that Spews generates a bigger picture to be displayed on both monitors at once, kind of like Wallpaper Welder does ? :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version