ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2014

NANY 2014 Release - Spews

<< < (8/10) > >>

dvally:
I really like SPEWS, thanks for making this great application!  :)

I use it to display my 8K collected wallpapers (disk space is cheap), but I occasionally have a problem with the software where it will start switching the wallpaper so fast that I barely have a chance to see them. I normally have it set to change once an hour, but when this happens I have to right click on the taskbar icon and show SPEWS to stop the switching. When I do, I see that it has gotten set to 0 hours.

The first time this happened I thought it was a fluke, but it happens randomly every week or so. Just wondering if anyone else might have mentioned this...

DVally

skwire:
Thanks for the kind words, dvally.  :D  I'm on holiday this week so I'll try to remember to take a look at this when I get back.

dvally:
Thanks for the reply! Hope you are enjoying your holiday! :)

skwire:
There have been quite a few Spews releases since the last one mentioned in this thread.

Website & Download

v1.1.0 - 2018-05-05
    + Added new "Fill (by width)" wallpaper position.  (Thanks, Martin E.)
    + Added a transparency slider to adjust the transparency of the Spews window.

v1.0.9 - 2018-04-05
    + Added "Day(s)" option to the available interval options.  (Thanks, ConstanceJill)
    * Changed interval range to allow values from 1-9999.  (Thanks, ConstanceJill)

v1.0.8 - 2017-01-15
    + Added "Scan folders" button to the main form.
    ! Tray icons were broken in the last version.

v1.0.7 - 2017-01-10
    + Added prev/next wallpaper buttons to the main form.
    + Added "Clear" buttons to the hotkey section.

ConstanceJill:
Hi there .o/

Trying out this new "Fill (by width)" option got me thinking that it would be nice to, either :
- automatically refresh the current wallpaper when the user changes that (wallpaper position) setting
or
- add a manual refresh button/hotkey (without having to go to the next wallpaper, then back to previous)

Also, perhaps adding (an option to) automatically refresh the current wallpaper when the desktop's resolution changes, provided of course that none of the excluded processes is running.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version