ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2014

NANY 2014 Release - Wallpaper Welder

(1/4) > >>

skwire:
NANY 2014 Entry Information
Application Name Wallpaper Welder Supported OSes Windows XP, Vista, and 7.  Does not work on Windows 8 Web Page Website Download Link Download Author Jody Holmes (Skwire Empire)
Description
Wallpaper Welder is a tool designed to let you easily create wallpapers for a multi-monitor setup with different images per monitor.

Screenshots

The initial look when starting it for the first time.
Your monitor setup will be recreated.

Showing the right-click menu for each image.  You can load images
this way or simply drag-and-drop images to the monitors and apply
various effects to each one.

Showing the "all monitors" option where you can apply the image
effects and settings to all images in one click.

Showing a pretty wild eight-monitor setup I use for testing.

Usage
Installation
Download the zip file and extract its contents into a new folder.  Run WallpaperWelder.exe to start the application.

Uninstallation
Delete the folder you unzipped it to.  The application doesn't write any of its settings to the registry.

skwire:
Reserved.

lanux128:
nice, works well on my dual-mon. :up:

kab122:
This is so exactly what I've been looking for! I have one monitor portrait and a second landscape.
Donated, with thanks!
 :Thmbsup:

skwire:
This is so exactly what I've been looking for! I have one monitor portrait and a second landscape.-kab122 (January 14, 2014, 09:23 PM)
--- End quote ---

Very, very cool because I never tested a portrait mode setup.  So, it works fine, eh?  If so, would you mind posting a screenshot of your Wallpaper Welder window?  I'd love to see it.

Donated, with thanks!-kab122 (January 14, 2014, 09:23 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thank you very much for the donation as I really appreciate them.   :up: :up: :up:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version